What is a "Wagg"?


Old 07-17-03, 07:28 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question What is a "Wagg"?

Plumber say I need a "wagg" installed on water heater. Is he talking about a shut-off valve. I handle a cold water shut-off knob, maybe I am confused on this. Any Help?

Also, does all gas lines on appliances need a " drip leg"?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-03, 10:39 AM
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Taylors, SC
Posts: 9,483
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I went looking and found out what a WAG is.


Old 07-18-03, 10:59 AM
Mike Swearingen's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Northeastern NC On The Albemarle Sound
Posts: 10,952
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts

Good Show, Chris!
I knew about those from a long-ago post, but had forgotten what they were.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: