Survey

Old 01-02-04, 01:59 PM
Crin
Visiting Guest
Question Survey

>>>>NO ADS OR ADVERTISEMENTS ALLOWED<<<<

Advertisement Policy and Disclosure Statements:

Ads, advertisements, solicitations to buy or sell products, perform services, etc. of any type are not allowed within the forum topics.

All members are advised we have a "No Ads" "No Advertisement" policy within the forums on this web site. At no time nor by any means or method is any type of advertisement, solicitation, recommendation to buy or sell products or services, directly or indirectly to be made within the forums or the topics.

Forums and the topics where intended to be used to exchange helpful problem solving methods and solutions to questions asked by members. Forum topics are not intended to be used as a public advertisement bulletin boards.

The forums and or the topics contained within them are not intended to be used for the purpose of sales, advertising of product sales and or services, etc.

Unsuitable and inappropriate postings not relevant to the intent of the do it yourself web site, threads containing ads, advertisements, solicitations or any such content deemed as such by the web sites staff, personal and or the forum topic moderators will be edited and or deleted without prior notice.

Kindly direct your advertisements to our advertisement department using the "receive advertising info" link provided on the bottom of every web page.

To solicit a contractor or company to perform services, please use the: "Get Matched with PreScreened Local Contractors" pictorial link provided on the top right hand side of every web page.

Do not use email communications to send ads, advertisements or solicitations to any member or moderator without their prior request to do so. Our members email addresses and Personal {PM} Message services are not intended to be used for sending advertisements or solicitations of any type.

Failure to comply to or comply with any policies and or rules, any part of such, will result in loss of membership privileges allowed on this web site without prior notice. You will be notified by the forum topic moderator and or a staff member, etc.

Once notified, you should immediately make any and all needed and or requested changes and or corrections to comply with the rules and reply back that you have done so.

On behalf of myself, Sharp Advice and the Do-It-Yourself staff, all forum members and professional moderators, we thank you for your cooperation in these matters.

Note To Moderators:
Moderators are not to edit or remove any announcement or policy notes without the permission from the web sites administrator and or myself. Your consideration and cooperation would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Robert Horning.
Web Site Administrator.
Sharp Advice. TCB4U2B2B Business Management Services.
Web Site Host, Forums Monitor & Multiple Topics Moderator.

Last edited by Plumber2000; 01-04-04 at 09:17 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-04, 02:19 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Cool

Michael,
I participated in your college degree research survey.
I see no reason why DIYers here can't participate through the DoItYourself.com forum, but I don't make that final decision.
Good luck with your project.