well problem?

Old 04-27-00, 02:53 PM
Visiting Guest
Question

I hope my well isn't going dry. I shut the power off to the pump every few hours or else we end up with no water. I have left the power on to the pump and turned off the whole house (inside house)water valve - end up with no water after a few hours. If I leave the power on and the valve open, I end up with no water even if no one has been home to use the water. Tell me it is something simple PLEASE.

------------------

Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-00, 07:02 PM
Visiting Guest
Cool

Do you have a shallow well or deep well?

Old 04-27-00, 08:18 PM
Visiting Guest
quote:
Originally posted by lritti:
I hope my well isn't going dry. I shut the power off to the pump every few hours or else we end up with no water. I have left the power on to the pump and turned off the whole house (inside house)water valve - end up with no water after a few hours. If I leave the power on and the valve open, I end up with no water even if no one has been home to use the water. Tell me it is something simple PLEASE.

To: Old Guy - Our well is over 300' deep

Old 04-27-00, 08:20 PM
Visiting Guest
Arrow

To: Old Guy from Lritti re dry well - our well is over 300' deep. Thanks for responding. Lritti

Old 05-14-00, 10:00 AM
Visiting Guest
Angry

I can not find "do it yourself" info on drilling a well in my yard just for garden water.any help would be great! thanks.