Help! -low water pressure

Old 06-20-00, 05:23 PM
Visiting Guest
I accidently cut a pvc pipe from the backyard shut off - this pipe apparently fed the front bathroom and the front yard sprinklers because they both quit! I reconnected the pipe and the water is back BUT very low pressure in the sprinklers (they come on a little, but won't oscillate), very low pressure in the sink and tub; and the toilet won't refill at all. I even primed the tank and it flushed but didn't refill. Any ideas?

Old 06-20-00, 05:39 PM
Visiting Guest
quote:<HR>Originally posted by seedolph:
I accidently cut a pvc pipe from the backyard shut off - this pipe apparently fed the front bathroom and the front yard sprinklers because they both quit! I reconnected the pipe and the water is back BUT very low pressure in the sprinklers (they come on a little, but won't oscillate), very low pressure in the sink and tub; and the toilet won't refill at all. I even primed the tank and it flushed but didn't refill. Any ideas?<HR>

You got some work to do to restore the pressure, take one thing at a time, disassemble them one at a time and flush any dirt out of them, clean out all araetors to the faucets.

Best of Luck Plumber2000
www.atozplumbing.com

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: