shower faucet

Old 07-08-00, 11:55 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I have an old (think it may be Milwaulkee) faucet in Bath. It is two knobs, I pulled stem out, replaced it and the 2 springs and rubber caps behind it. I am told by local hardware stores that this is an odd type fixture. After a week of working on this it is still leaking. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
Old 07-08-00, 04:38 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

If you can't find the right replacement parts, it may be easier, and cheaper in the long run, to simply replace the shower valve. Use something standard like a Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, Elger,...

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: