RE Routing proof?

Old 07-08-00, 11:13 PM
Visiting Guest
I have had roots in the sewer lines for years. The 30 yr. old plumbing is clay or cast iron.

About 8 yrs. ago I had re-routing done. I still have the same problems I have always had and it gets more frequent. Last yr. I had to have the clean out trap/drain pipe replaced. They said there was break in the sewer line leading to it from under my house. One side goes to the city main sewer line, the other side under the house. Two story, concrete slab foundation. If the re routing was done properly, should that clean out trap have already been replaced? It was seperated/broken right at the edge where the sewer line starts to go under the foundation. Rusted out, old original pipe. What IS re routing, anyway?

Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-00, 09:15 AM
Visiting Guest
quote:<HR>Originally posted by juliexxx:
I have had roots in the sewer lines for years. The 30 yr. old plumbing is clay or cast iron.

About 8 yrs. ago I had re-routing done. I still have the same problems I have always had and it gets more frequent. Last yr. I had to have the clean out trap/drain pipe replaced. They said there was break in the sewer line leading to it from under my house. One side goes to the city main sewer line, the other side under the house. Two story, concrete slab foundation. If the re routing was done properly, should that clean out trap have already been replaced? It was seperated/broken right at the edge where the sewer line starts to go under the foundation. Rusted out, old original pipe. What IS re routing, anyway?
<HR>

Rerouting is running a line that was in one location though to a differant location.

Replacing is replacing the existing line in the same location..

Best Regrads Plumber2000
www.atozplumbing.com