Shower Heads - where to buy separately?

Old 10-24-00, 11:58 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Hi, I have a mixer tap on my bath, with a "telephone" shower hand unit. The shower head has a face made from thin gauge brass. The holes in this have blocked with scale and the head has corroded and split across.

Does anyone know where in the UK I can buy a replacement shower head WITHOUT having to buy the complete mixer tap and shower unit? There are no identifying marks on the unit so I cannot approach the manufacturer.


/\/\artyn :-)}>-===
Old 10-24-00, 07:49 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I'm not from the UK, however I would suggest either an internet search under "plumbing" or remove the showerhead and take it to your local plumbing shop. They should be able to find a suitable replacement for you.
Best of Luck
plumber john


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: