Kitchen plumbing

Old 03-10-05, 07:47 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Kitchen plumbing

Installing a new faucet in the kitchen. However the shutoff valve has a built in supply line connected to it (which was cut off during the removal of the old faucet). I need to know how to replace this valve to allow for a connection to the new faucet supply lines!
Old 03-10-05, 05:16 PM
Mike Swearingen's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Northeastern NC On The Albemarle Sound
Posts: 10,701
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
What type of supply pipes?
Is the shut-off valve screwed on, glued on, or soldered on?

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: