Drain cap????

Old 04-12-05, 01:58 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Exclamation Drain cap????




I have just removed this part from under my sink. I don't know what it's called officially, but my guess is "drain cap cover"? Removing it will give you access to the drain cap where you can run your snake into for clogged pipes. Anyway, I need to source a replacement. At the local stores all they have are the flat covers. Does anyone know where I can find this dome shape cover? The thing is about 7 in. accross. I literally need thousands of them!

If you don't know it right off hand, can you reccommend a place for me to start looking for it? The local Home Depots don't seem to cut it.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Old 04-12-05, 11:23 PM
majakdragon's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: N.E. Arkansas
Posts: 7,475
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
It's a wall clean-out cover. I have not seen the domed one like you have though. Plumbing suppy house may be able to get them for you. Good luck.
Old 04-14-05, 12:24 PM
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 141
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Your picture looks suspiciously like a piece of a ceiling mounted light fixture. I have seen similar replacement plates in the lighting section of the local orange despot.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: