Question re: washing machine hose over sink

Old 05-21-05, 01:21 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question re: washing machine hose over sink

I need some help with figuring out how I can secure my washing machine drain hose onto my sink.

The hose from my washing machine is currently hanging over the sink, attached with duct tape. I'm looking for some type of thing - maybe a clamp or some type of holder that secures my drain hose over the sink side.

I've been to Home Depot and Lowes and no one has any ideas. Can someone please help?

Thank you!
Old 05-21-05, 06:42 PM
majakdragon's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: N.E. Arkansas
Posts: 7,475
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Go to the electrical section of your Home Improvement store and look at the clamps there. You should find one that uses one screw or lag bolt to secure it to the wall and then has a long bolt and nut that will secure your washer hose. They are normally used to secure conduit to walls. Sorry I can't come up with the name right now. Good luck.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: