bathroom sink

Old 07-26-05, 08:42 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
bathroom sink

The tailpiece for my bathroom sink drain is not level with the pipe in the wall. The options I thought of are:

1) Turn the ptrap perpendicular to the wall pipe and use a flexible plastic extension to connect to the tailpiece

2) Use 2 90deg slip joint elbows and a short pipe to connect to the tailpiece.

(1) reduces the number of required connections but (2) doesn't use flexible extensions.

Which one is recommended?
Old 07-31-05, 07:11 PM
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: KY/OH
Posts: 3,362
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Flexible connections are not recommended.

Take pictures to better diagnose your problem.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: