manifold system plumbing

Old 08-04-05, 06:09 PM
L Carr
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
manifold system plumbing

Can anyone provide me with information about a type of plumbing that is done with plastic tubing rather than with copper pipes? I believe the system is referred to as a manifold system. I have heard of a company called Vanguard that may produce these systems.
Old 08-04-05, 08:45 PM
notuboo's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Kansas City MO
Posts: 1,699
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Vanguard manibloc...
search it on any search engine.
Old 08-19-05, 09:21 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
You might google "Pex tubing". Cross linked polyethelene tubing has a good reputation.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: