Where is the end of the plumbing?

Old 01-09-06, 02:37 AM
J
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Where is the end of the plumbing?

I'm replacing all the quest pipe in a trailer house with copper and I started at one end of the house and worked my way to the other end expecting to find where the water comes into the house and hook it up there and be done. I get to the other end of the house and one pie goes one wat and other pipe goes the other way like it is circling back around the house. Where does the water come into a house? I asked this because a trailer house has what they call a belly that is on the bottom of it and to see, find, or follow the pipe you have to cut this belly and pull out insulation and so far I have been able to do this with little damage to the belly. Please help?

Jim123

Old 01-09-06, 06:12 AM
F
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
the inlet is under the trailer and has to be visable. while you're under there install a heat tape and insulate. there should be an ac outlet at the inlet location.

Old 01-09-06, 06:21 AM
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
When I had mine in Florida and stepson lived next door, the only thing that was the same about the water supply inlet was that they were both close to the water heater location. Mine was at the rear of the home and his was in front. Neither had an electrical outlet near them. We both had to have service ran for the water softener.
Just a note. Good luck.

Old 01-13-06, 04:37 PM
J
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
When the two pipes went seperate directions one was going to the hotwater heater and the other was going to the inlet where the water comes into the house. This whole thing was such a pain. A trailer house as I mentioned has this belly they call it and everything is covered up by this and you have to cut it and tear out insulation to find anything and of course repair that when your done.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: