How to buy a Faucet for my standing shower handle

Old 05-08-06, 08:57 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
How to buy a Faucet for my standing shower handle


I have a question on my standing shower handle.
My house is 1997 and I need to buy a handle for it. I lost the old handle. And, I don't see any model or brand from the standing shower and the other bath.

Can you please show me where to buy this shower by looking at this picture?

single123 com/images/1-faucet.jpg

I 've been trying to search all local plumbing stores, Homedepot, Acehardward, Fugerson.... and they did not have mine.

The one I have is a little different, it does not come out like others.

Can you please help???

Old 05-08-06, 06:03 PM
chandler's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 36,607
Upvotes: 0
Received 10 Upvotes on 9 Posts
Jenny: One obvious question that everyone else is biting their tongue to ask, so here goes: How in the world did you lose a shower handle? Is the other shower control identical to this one? Can you remove the handle from that shower? If so you can take it to a plumbing supply house and probably find one that will work on your unit. Make sure you don't lose this one, as you won't be able to take a shower at all! The guys at the plumbing supply house can also probably identify the type unit you have. The bad news is you may have to buy an entire control valve unit just to get the handle. If it is an odd brand, there may not be replacement items available as there are for Delta, PricePfister, etc. Post back so we can help further.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: