Water Treatment Device

Old 06-20-06, 09:50 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 121
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Water Treatment Device

was told about about a newer product on the market to get rid of scale and unwanted deposits in incoming water line to house or water heater by ionizing the water pipe?. It is made by Clear Wave but dont know much else about it, apparently it clamps onto the incoming copper piping and plugs into a 115v receptacle. if this thing actually works it would save a lot of water heaters, especially on well systems. anyone heard of it or used one?
Old 06-21-06, 09:07 AM
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: KY/OH
Posts: 3,362
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Don't bother buying

They do not work.

It is a ploy to take your money and not fix the problem. If they worked so well then where you clamped it to the pipe.........it would instantly clog up. They are proven not to work in most cases.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: