Sewage Ejector Pump

Old 07-24-06, 07:41 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Sewage Ejector Pump

I will be installing a bathroom in my basement and I have to pump the waste from the sink / shower / toilet up about 6 feet to meet the sewer line. I believe I need to tie it into the vent in the house as well as having some type of check valve.

What is that pump called and where can I find out design info showing all the necessary pieces to use with that kind of pump?
Old 07-24-06, 10:32 PM
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: KY/OH
Posts: 3,362
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
I renamed the thread to give you the correct terms for what you are looking for.

If you goooooooooooooooogle those keywords you will find a large amount of information regarding the subject matter.

Most require a sewage ejector pit but also you'll need to vent this device......along with other requirements involving opening up the concrete floor to do so. They do make above ground units that avoids busting the floor up.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: