rough-in for pot-filler faucet

Old 10-13-06, 05:50 AM
D
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
rough-in for pot-filler faucet

Can anyone advise on rough-in for a pot-filler faucet? I am remodeling the kitchen and the we want one of these. The little literature I have found seems to say to install with 1/2" male pipe thread fitting sticking out of finished wall up to 1/2" - sound right? What about height? Where shoud I put the shut-off valve or can't I do that?

Old 10-14-06, 08:32 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Pot filler

Originally Posted by Dwheeler52
Can anyone advise on rough-in for a pot-filler faucet? I am remodeling the kitchen and the we want one of these. The little literature I have found seems to say to install with 1/2" male pipe thread fitting sticking out of finished wall up to 1/2" - sound right? What about height? Where shoud I put the shut-off valve or can't I do that?
You have to know what fixture you are trying to rough-in, they are not standard. Your best bet is to buy it ahead of time, most come with the measurements for the rough-in, if you change your mind the rough-in will probably not work. Lots of luck.

...................................................................................
"If all else fails, read the directions"

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: