Metric sink hardware adapters???

Old 12-18-06, 09:50 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Metric sink hardware adapters???

I recently purchased a new sink that come with metric sized hardware/fittings. My supply lines are non-metric, is there some sort of adapter out there to make these connect?
Old 12-18-06, 12:59 PM
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 1,823
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Not exactly sure what to make of your post.If you bought your "sink" which I take it you are really referring to the faucet in your post since you mention supply lines,then any fittings on it will be one way or another a national pipe thread be it pipe thread or compression thread.All faucets etc must conform to the plumbing code.

That said and if I'm correct then hardware stores and plumbing supplies will have adapters etc to fit your needs.Go where they have qualified help to assist you in finding the fittings you need.Take along if possible the faucet to help in the process of matching fittings.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: