Please help again

Old 04-02-07, 10:38 AM
Unhappy Please help again

Okay, I did what you guys told me and I got the leak on my toilet fixed. No more leaking...yea. But now when I drain the water out of my kitchen sink, it fills up in the bath tub. It stinks! So I have to wait for it to drain. I bought a snake and I used it in the kitchen sink and bathtub. I also used liquid drain cleaner. But its not working. What is the problem? But my toilet is fixed! Do I need some kind of acid cleaner? Do you think it's just clogged somewhere? If I need a stronger drain cleaner what do you recommend?

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-07, 01:51 PM
Its not likely you will be able to get your hands on any good(not sold in stores) drain cleaner. They are dangerous products to use and can kill you and can cause other problems if you don't use it right. If you want that kind, you will have to have a plumber do it for you.
You will probably just need a longer snake though to get the clog. You can rent them from some hardware stores or a rental store.

Old 04-02-07, 03:05 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Upvotes Received: 2
Have you cleared the vent pipes lately, say in the past 10 years? It sounds to me a vent is clogged. This must be done from atop the roof, so make sure you are up to doing this type work and post back. We can help with the particulars.