Help!!! Plumbing question for a early 80's trailer home

Old 06-01-07, 03:06 PM
J
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Red face Help!!! Plumbing question for a early 80's trailer home

Hi I am wondering if anyone could help me. I live in an older trailer home and the plumbing is all done in a blue hose. I want to put a seperate shut off valve coming from the toilet, but I am not sure how to work with this tubing and how exactly to do this. Any help would be great. Thanks to anyone who helps me out.

Old 06-01-07, 03:36 PM
A
I don't know anything specific about mobile home plumbing. But if I had your problem, I would look in the phone book under "Moblie home, equipment and parts".

I bet you can find a supply house that has what you need.

Old 06-01-07, 03:44 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 874 Upvotes on 765 Posts
I'm not a plumber but I've worked on a lot of MHs. Is the 'pipe' more of a gray than blue? You can find plumbing connectors and adapters to fit at Lowes - bring along a short section of pipe if you can. Basically they are plastic compression type fittings.

As mentioned above a mobile home supply center may have the plumbing parts you need. Sorry I don't know the correct name for this type of plumbing hopefully a real plumber will be along shortly

Old 06-01-07, 09:48 PM
J
Help!!!

Yes it is more gray than blue. Thanks so much for all of your help. I don't have a lowes close by but I will try Home Depot. Thanks again for your reply.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: