Newbie or NoCluebee first post HELP!

Old 11-23-07, 10:12 PM
G
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Newbie or NoCluebee first post HELP!

Hello all,

First post here so go easy on me. I am in Ohio it is a little on the colder side tonight. Went to turn on kitchen faucet no cold water, also no water any faucet. turned main valve off and back on. Some water pressure {not full} evenly to all faucets. turned water main off and left off. I tried to read some old threads, but did not find any related to having no water come out at all. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also great site!!!!!!!

Steve

Old 11-24-07, 04:05 AM
J
Not sure I understand. You had no water and when you cycled the main shutoff you had some water but no at full pressure?? Are you on well or city water?? If you had some pressure when you cycled the shutoff, I would speculate debris or a loose washer blocking the valve.

Old 11-24-07, 09:58 AM
G
Running on city water. Went to get a glass of water from the faucet. When I turned the cold water on there was no water flowing. I tried several other faucets in the house and they had no water as well. Next I went to the basement and shut the main water valve into the house. After that I turned the water back on and checked the faucets again there was water this time, but not normal pressure. An hour earlier I had used the faucet to wash my hands and it worked fine. Sorry about the title thought it was funny.

Old 11-24-07, 11:41 AM
E
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Whenever something like this happens, the best thing to check is your neighbors.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: