shower valve stem removal

Old 03-25-00, 12:59 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

What tool do I use to remove a shower valve stem?
Old 03-25-00, 06:38 PM
Mike Swearingen's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Northeastern NC On The Albemarle Sound
Posts: 10,701
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post

They're called valve sockets, and usually come in a set (which are cheaper than a plumber's visit). They fit over valve stem like sparkplug wrench sockets, and come in different sizes. Just ask at store. Good Luck!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: