Replacement parts for sewer snake...

Old 03-08-09, 04:55 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Angry Replacement parts for sewer snake...

I borrowed a Ridgid K-750 power snake to clean out a sewer line....long story made short: In a moment of flushtration, I broke the snake. Luckily, I was able to get the broken end out of the line and only lost about three feet off the lenght of the the snake. Now I know a company I used to work with was able to get replacement ends, which we would install and tack weld into place. This would prevent haveing to buy a whole new snake for a case just like this. I have been on line for a while looking for a supplier, but haven't been able to find one. Don't know if I am just not calling the part by the right name or what, just know they are out there but can't find them.
The tip that is currently on the snake is one that has a small screw in it that turns to lock or unlock a cam, allowing you to change heads easily and rapidly. I would like to find the same type. Thanks for any assistance.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-09, 10:04 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
well i would start with the ridgid site and find a supplier.

the part is called either a leader or a pigtail depending on which one you had

here is a page that will help you find where to buy ridgid stuff Where To Buy - RIDGID Professional Tools

Old 03-09-09, 11:44 AM
Talking

Plumbermandan,
Thanks. I had went to their site and missed the item I was looking for.....3/4" Female Coupling # 92885. Still can not tell if this is identical to the one I have to replace, but it is somewhere to start. Hopefully, I will find a local dealer that I will be able to go and look at the part first, if not will have to call and have it discribed to me over the phone.
In any event, I will have the part and will be able to repair the broken snake.
Guess I could just get the coupler and run with it, but it is only a lose of three foot.

Thanks for the help.