Where to find valve for older Price-Pfister faucet

Old 08-18-09, 01:53 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Where to find valve for older Price-Pfister faucet

I have an older home with an original 1930's kitchen that has a Price-Pfister lever wall mount sink faucet. The only indentifier on the faucet were the words "Flow-Matic". Price-Pfister no longer has the valve and wondered if anyone knows of a place that might have discontinued replacement parts. Here is a link to a picture of the faucet. Here. The part needed is the valve body above the O ring marked #6.
Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-09, 07:49 AM
Try Price Pfister customer service at 1-800-732-8238. Many companies are offering lifetime guarantees on their products so you may be able to get a valve for free, if not they could certainly direct you to a good source or sell you one themselves.

Old 08-28-09, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by faucetman886 View Post
Try Price Pfister customer service at 1-800-732-8238. Many companies are offering lifetime guarantees on their products so you may be able to get a valve for free, if not they could certainly direct you to a good source or sell you one themselves.
Thanks for the reply. That was the first place I tried, and they said it was no longer available. Was hoping someone might know of a place with NOS parts that happened to haved one. Guess I'll pony up for a Delta. They're the only one I know of that still makes a wall mount of that style, and I think those parts are pretty easy to come by.

Old 08-28-09, 10:12 AM
Considering the age of the faucet and that PP probably isn't even owned by the same people by now I'm not surprised they didn't have parts.Your only hope would probably be salvage and reclamation companies or businesses that specialize in hard to find plumbing.

And yes Delta parts are generally easy to find.