hot & cold water adapter/connector/mixer device


Old 09-20-13, 12:04 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
hot & cold water adapter/connector/mixer device

I just moved into a home in Alabama USA that has separate hot and cold water faucets in the bathroom sink. I heard that there is a device (like a hose) that can connect the two without having to replace the entire sink.

Same problem for a friend in paddington, London

where can I a buy hot & cold water adapter/connector/mixer from a pipe/device

or even how to make from a pipe the same?

Thanks & Regards
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-13, 12:41 AM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern NJ - USA
Posts: 57,771
Received 931 Votes on 868 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

That's called a hot and cold faucet bridge.

Name:  sink.jpg
Views: 9897
Size:  26.9 KB

I found hundereds of people looking for them and one person claimed they ordered one from the company in the link. You might want to call or email them.

Hardware Store White Plains, NY - Burke & McCowen Hardware
Old 09-21-13, 12:37 PM
jatco's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 1,058
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
Havent seen those in a Long - But it works..!!l
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: