Well Water isssues

Old 12-08-13, 07:57 AM
N
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Well Water isssues

Good morning people. Looking to pick your brain about a water issue that has been occuring. I have a submercible well pump (1/2 hp). The well has a 4" casing, down 50', and the pump is 20' down. I believe the well was put in in 1975. I have been getting air im my lines since July. I don't think the well is dry, so it must be a air leak down the well somewhere. Here is what I have done, I have moved my water filter from one side of the tank to the other were it belongs with no relief. I thought that the pump preasure was blowing out he filter due to the particulants that I am getting. So I then hired a pluming and heating company to come out and pull the pump to inspect and most likely replace what was needed. So two big bruts attempted to lift the pump out and after try after try by hand, they stated that they were scared that they would break something down there and there is nothing else they could do but put it all back in and walk away. What ticked me off is that they still charged me for there efforts! Not happy about that! So being back to square one, I called a Well Digger, and he wll be here next week. So here is the issue that I am writing you about. Since these two yahoo's came and sturd up the well with mud and sedements, now my bladder tank electonics is acting up. I have changed the water filter just about every day to clear the water. The bladder electonic is now the problem. The tank is a 30/50, I check the presure within and took out 2 psi so it is set a 28 psi. The problem now is that the "cut in" is now 0....and the "cut out" is 45. What the heck hey? Anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-13, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator
Received 55 Votes on 48 Posts
"cut in" is now 0
Take some air out of tank. The bladder is collapsing if you get a 0 psi cut in and loss of water temporarily...