What's this fitting called?

Old 11-12-17, 05:29 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 458
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
What's this fitting called?

Anyone know? Looks like some copper to PEX adapter.

Attached Images  
Old 11-13-17, 02:50 AM
GregH's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Manitoba
Posts: 9,498
Received 66 Upvotes on 61 Posts
If you can take a picture of the numbers stamped on the tubing it will help identify what that piping is.
Old 11-13-17, 03:28 AM
Norm201's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 10,668
Received 678 Upvotes on 601 Posts
Most likely a Sharkbite type connector that is broken. I believe they use a plastic ferrule. There are all kinds of copper to pex connectors.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: