Indentify diverter valve stem for handle replacement

Old 08-26-20, 08:24 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 2
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Question Indentify diverter valve stem for handle replacement

I recently bought my first home and the diverter handle to my shower broke/came off. The stem itself looks like it's alright, and if it's that the case I'd love to replace all three handles with something more modern. From these pictures can the manufacturer be identified? Once identified, to clarify I can find/purchase OEM bushings to go on the stems to update the handles, is that correct? There are no leaks and I can turn the diverter stem with channel locks to switch the flow. Thank you for the help and suggestions in advance.

old handle

Diverter and Hot stems

Diverter stem close up

Last edited by PJmax; 08-26-20 at 09:32 PM. Reason: cropped/resized pictures
Old 08-26-20, 09:37 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Jersey
Posts: 62,067
Received 3,422 Upvotes on 3,068 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Good pictures.

Unfortunately the screw has broken off in the diverter valve so that insert/cartridge will need to be replaced. I don't recognize the manufacturer.

Is there a nut on the diverter shaft ? You may need to remove the insert to identify it.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: