changing shower faucet

Old 07-25-01, 08:55 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I am shopping for a new shower/bath fixture set. The existing one is 3 handle one with fixed head. I would like to change it with the hand-held type and a single handle. Is this possible without changing the piping behind the wall?
Old 07-26-01, 01:21 AM
Mike Swearingen's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Northeastern NC On The Albemarle Sound
Posts: 10,948
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts

They make single handle tub/shower faucets that fit over the 3-holes from the tub/shower side without going into the wall, and you can get a hand-held shower attachment.
Just shop around at Plumbing supply places.
Good Luck!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: