kitchen sprayer handle


Old 07-29-01, 02:49 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

My unhandy husband recently broke the handle off of the kitchen sprayer. We rent our home and have an inspection this Friday. I need to know if we have to replace the entire sprayer/hose or if there is a repair kit to just repair the handle. Please respond ASAP. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-01, 06:54 PM
the_tow_guy's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: SW Fla USA
Posts: 11,703
Likes Received: 9
I don't recall ever seeing just a sprayer handle; the hose and sprayer assembly shouldn't be more than about 10 bucks anyway and the installation is easy.
Old 07-29-01, 07:10 PM
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Northeastern NC On The Albemarle Sound
Posts: 10,952

Yep, you'll just have to replace the whole thing.
They're inexpensive.
You don't even have to turn the water off, except the faucet itself. Just detach the sprayer hose from the base of the faucet under the sink, and install the new.
Good Luck!


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes