leaking faucet

Old 08-22-01, 05:58 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I have a sink faucet that is leaking. When I went to repair it, it did not have the typical flat washer. I don"t know how to describe the washer but I'll try. It is maybe 1/4 to 1/2 inch high and is hollow. A spring fits inside it. Do you just replace the washer or is there something special with the spring and how it fits?
Old 08-22-01, 06:15 AM
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Pasco
Posts: 184
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts

Bring the parts to a plumbing supply or a good hardware store. It sounds like a Peerless or Delta faucet, they sell kits that have all the parts that need to be replaced, be sure to change everything. Good luck Dave

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: