Old 02-15-02, 09:13 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

What kind of sealant is best to use under a Kohler self rimming kitchen sink?
Old 02-15-02, 10:21 AM
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 56
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
I usually just use the old fashion plumbers putty. You can use a silicone caulk or sealant but be careful because it can make a mess on your sink and counter tops.
Old 02-15-02, 05:41 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Plumbers putty is not going to hold that sink in place and would cause a big mess down the road. silicone is best but harder to work with caulk will also work and is easy to work with and cleans up with water. If you caulk or silicone don't get it wet for 1 to 2 days. Good luck.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: