Plumbing sewer line

Old 02-25-02, 06:47 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question Plumbing sewer line

Am wondering if there is a pump that will pump
sewerage up to my main drain line? Would like to install bath in shop but it will be below level of main sewer line. If there is such a animal, about what would it cost? And ha, ha, can a handy man install it? A lot of questions hu!! Thanks..
Old 02-25-02, 07:23 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
The pump is called a sewage ejector. There are various models available...
There are good ones wich are a plastic barrel with the pump in it...a self contained unit.

A handyman can install it...gotta read the manual carefully tho...venting is an absolute must!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: