easy sink question


Old 07-19-02, 08:22 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
easy sink question

I just moved into a new house. The sink has a small hole to the right of the faucet where a sprayer can be installed. Right now, there is a small, circular piece of stainless steel sitting on top of the hole. However, this piece is not glued down and it moves easily. If I'm not careful while doing the dishes, water gets into this hole and drips down into the cabinet. I'm not sure gluing it down would help either as there is a small screw in the center of the piece of metal which does not connect to anything - it's just another hole for water to go through as far as I can tell.

Is there something I can use to plug this hole? Shoud I glue down the metal covering? If so what type of glue should I use?

Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-02, 08:54 AM
Mike Swearingen's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Northeastern NC On The Albemarle Sound
Posts: 10,948
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts

You can use a little bit of clear silicone caulk to seal it down with.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: