Dishwasher waterfall


Old 07-24-02, 07:48 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question Dishwasher waterfall

My dishwasher has a hose that runs to a plastic object on my sink. The garbage disposal has a hose that also runs to this object as well. I think it's some type of overflow valve. Well guess what it's overflowing!! whenever the dishwasher drains it now comes out of that valve and all over the countertop.......HELP..whats causing this and what do I do??
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-02, 10:40 PM
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Northeastern NC On The Albemarle Sound
Posts: 10,952
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts

That is called a dishwasher air gap.

It can be repaired or replaced.
Good Luck!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes