Pondless Waterfalls & Decks

Old 06-21-05, 03:51 PM
Furry
Visiting Guest
Pondless Waterfalls & Decks

Has anyone ever seen pondless waterfalls (or fountains) incorporated into wood decks?

I've just finished a pressure-treated deck that stands 5 feet high, has a 42" railing along its perimeter, and has a solid skirting. (The skirting should make concealing the plumbing much easier.) I'm just looking for ideas on if/how a waterfall might fit into the picture, given there is already quite a drop from the deck to ground level.

Any place to find ideas or pictures would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-05, 05:31 AM
Clive
Visiting Guest
Hi:

I have recently added a wall fountain and a three tier fountain/waterfall to my deck which is about 8 feet above ground. I can provide lots more detail if you are interested. I registered on this board to answer your post. I have pictures of my deck. However, I cannot add them here (attachments OFF) and your profile says NO e-mails I'm working hard to be helpful!

You are welcome to e-mail me (see my profile) and I can send you pictures that way if you would like.

Clive.

Old 07-20-06, 10:11 AM
jon greenberg

hello clive

please send me pictures of your deck and its waterfall

thank you

jon

Old 08-04-06, 07:58 AM
that sounds amazing. If anyone who gets this pictures could post them here, I'm sure many of us would appreciate it.