Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Garden and Outdoor Center > Ponds, Fountains and Water Gardens
Reload this Page >

Replacing the middle bowl on an outdoor fountain

Old 09-21-15, 01:55 PM

I have an older Fountain that has a large bottom bowl, a middle bowl and a top piece (an angel) that the water comes out of its mouth. The middle bowl has basically crumbled apart. I can't really find a place that will sell me a middle piece for under $200 plus shipping. I need one with a hole in the center for the tubing to go through. Anyone know of a good option?

Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-15, 03:40 PM
Group Moderator
I couldn't think of an option other than changing the center bowl.
What type of option are you looking for ? A cheaper price, plastic instead of cement, etc. ?

A picture of what you have there would be helpful. http://www.doityourself.com/forum/el...-pictures.html

Old 09-22-15, 03:36 PM
photo

I wouldn't really mind a plastic one if it looked similar. I guess I was just wondering where I could find a used one. I'm inserting a photo. The middle one crumbled away so it isn't there. The top piece is on its side. The new middle bowl would go on top and then the little guy that the water goes through his mouth would be on top of the middle bowl.

Name:  fountain.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  53.3 KB

Old 09-22-15, 04:09 PM
Group Moderator
Funny you should replay today. I had stopped at an outdoor supply store that had all types of custom fountains. The prices are staggering.

We used to have a store near me..... Fountains of Wayne..... awesome and well known place. They have since closed up.

I would check with local garden centers. See if they have parts laying around or may know someone that does.

This place appears to be in your area..... maybe check with them.
Huge Selection of Tiered Water Fountains | Shop Gardecor® Today.

I've been looking online but the shipping makes that cost prohibitive.

Old 09-23-15, 04:59 AM
thanks

thanks for the link. that is a place I wasn't able to find on line for some reason so I'll give them a call!