solar covers

Old 05-28-04, 06:38 AM
gussygus
Visiting Guest
solar covers

I'm having to replace solar cover on pool this year. I have been looking and reading about diffant types of covers. One that I read about is a thing call a solar fish does anyone anything about them . I would like to know if anyone has ever used them and what they tought of them.

thanks gussygus

Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-04, 10:07 AM
Wink

I gave up on the solar covers on the pool. just didnt do it for me . Went solar on the roof best way to go I think.

ED

Old 05-29-04, 02:18 PM
gussygus
Visiting Guest
We've had poeple out in the past to give us a quote on doing that but no one ever got back with us , I just guess they think it's to much trouble are it's just to far for them to go. We have also done the black hose on black plastic . The pool normaly runs at about 82 to 84 in the heat of summer down here. Sorry but I like it at 86 to 88. My fear with solar fish is that it might get to warm . Which as you know can cuz problems in that way.

Old 05-29-04, 03:16 PM
Wink

With the solar on the roof like here .If it gets to hot you have your pump run at night and it will cool the pool down for you. They have a full temp set up that you just set it and forget it. Like you I keep mine here about 86o

ED

Old 06-03-04, 12:25 PM
gussygus
Visiting Guest
Thanks for the in put. I'll have to look for someone .