Help me I am in a POOL & SPA nightmare

Old 06-26-04, 09:56 AM
Lorioncomp
Visiting Guest
Unhappy Help me I am in a POOL & SPA nightmare

Has anyone had a pool project that anything that could go wrong did? I seriously need support. I need to here about a happy ending to your pool nightmare. I am starting to think this experience will NEVER end. It keeps costing more and more money and is taking entirely to long. The pool store we are under contract with is HORRIBLE. We can't get out of the "deal" or they will sue us for breech of contract. We signed a contract for a pool in March 2004 and we still do not have a pool. Please help with positive outcome stories. I am so afraid this is going to be a money pit. I need to hear things can work out okay!

Last edited by Lorioncomp; 06-27-04 at 03:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-04, 10:21 AM
We have about the same thing down here on the pools. Call the BBB and talk to them. Then the best one is call a TV station there and get them to get on it that works for sure down here. Dont put any more money up front. Be sure and get a lien waver for any material they bring on the job or money you give them. Didnt they had a date to be done by??? On the paper????

My .02 cents after 4 pools

ED

Old 06-27-04, 06:23 AM
Lorioncomp
Visiting Guest
Cool ED How long do I have to give them?

Hi Ed,
Thanks for responding. There is no to be done by date on they "contract".
Can I go down and demand one? I am afraid of what I will end up with if I corner them. I am already concerned about their ethics I don't want to end up in an even bigger mess. If I did pursue the date issue what is a reasonable amount of time?

So you have had 4 pools? I admire you, I wonder if I am going to live to see the end of this one. It will be our first. My husband and I have 2 young children and they are very excited about SOMEDAY having a pool.
Have a great summer!
Lori

Old 06-27-04, 06:39 AM
Wink

Sounds like one we kicked out from down here. Call a TV station. Thats what help here. and the BBB.

ED