patching compound


Old 09-28-04, 08:47 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 49
patching compound

Hello: I have a hot tub from the Depot (97) and before I moved in, the seat has been dented/dug.....this area is only the size of an eraser of a pencil. It does not leak yet but I am concerned that it may start soon. I am looking for something that I can use to fill this dig that will harden and be ok under water. Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-04, 12:17 PM
Ed Imeduc's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mountain Williams Missouri
Posts: 18,389

Go to a boat store . Ask for " Marine Tex Epoxy Putty"
home Depot and lowes has it sometimes

Old 09-30-04, 04:28 PM
the_tow_guy's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: SW Fla USA
Posts: 11,555
Home Depot also carries a product called AquaMend. Look on the shelf by the epoxy products.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes