Kool Deck

Old 04-30-05, 09:29 AM
bp827
Visiting Guest
Kool Deck

How can I rejuvenate my 15 year old Kool Deck surface that has discolored? Stain? Sealer? Does it need to be water based? Thanks.

Old 05-01-05, 04:27 AM
S
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
there are concrete stains in various colors, check with your local building center, follow the directions on the can, as far as cleaning the deck tsp tri - sodium phosphate is an execellent cleaner, be sure to remove all traces of it before applying stain, i personally would not use a power washer as you may chip off any loose areas of kool deck.

lol steve

Old 05-01-05, 05:23 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Wink

Just what is what called here and there. Kool deck to me is the old kind of deck with like holes in it. very hard to clean and used a pressure sprayer on it all the time. The deck we have now is spray creat. This is sprayed on the cement deck and then just hit with as trowel for a knock down look .Later a cement stain is put on over it. That is what I have here now and is 10 years old. I pressure clean it about 3 times a year and no parts came up on it . I have had to re stain it one time is all . Use the cement stain from Color Wheel.

ED

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: