Brand of Hot Tub?

Old 05-19-05, 10:10 AM
whiteowl
Visiting Guest
Brand of Hot Tub?

New to this area so bare with me. I'm looking into buying a tub for outdoor use only. Live in the midwest, St.Louis area, fair amount of seasonal changes effecting tub...ie wind, rain, snow and heat. One of my main concerns are full foam or "other than" full foam insulation. I'm somewhat worried about critters, insects and whatnot getting into interior and doing whatever damage they can do. My counter to this is, "what to do when leak occurs with full foam?"
I've looked at Master, Sundance, Catalina, Aspen(local brand..Mo.), Jacuzzi and Marquis. Some of these are full foam others are not. Any help with this issue would greatly be appreciated as well as quality concerns regarding those above mentioned tubs. Thank you for any help offered!!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-05, 01:35 AM
Thumbs down No Advertisements Allowed

Full foam can be a real pain to deal with. You may want to read this post ( http://forum.doityourself.com/showthread.php?t=214337 ) about full foam. To keep critters out ABS pan bottoms such as what Jacuzzi Premium offers are a really nice feature.

Free quotes on pool, spa, and hot tub equipment and supplies. Just e-mail me at: [email protected].

Forum Monitors Note:
Signature Edited or Removed: Advertisements Not Allowed In Signatures Or In The Forums. Read The Rules. Member Banned.

Last edited by Sharp Advice; 05-20-05 at 05:02 AM. Reason: No Advertisements Allowed