Hello Folks

Old 06-10-05, 10:11 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Smile Hello Folks

Since we have a rainy day here in Florida due to the Tropical storm I decided to do some browsing of this forum. I Hope my experience in any Equipment Related problems can help some of you. Looking forward to those questions I know we ALL have.

Last edited by poolspapro_com; 06-10-05 at 10:53 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-05, 03:06 PM
S
welcome aboard richard, now that summer is here, this site is mucho busy, your input will help, sounds like if you don't get washed away down there, your going to have a lot of work ahead for you.

lol steve

Old 06-12-05, 08:12 PM
P
Welcome poolspapro_com nice to see another professional to help out in the forum.

Old 06-12-05, 08:30 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Thanks Steve and Millenniumpools , Ive been reading up on the vast postings so far. My specialty is Pool / Spa Equipment. So I will try to help out when the topic fits my niche. And perhaps stick my nose in other subjects where I have a general knowledge.

From what I've seen already you guys have kept folks in the know... HO's need somewhere to get some professional help.

Strange to me that this is a busy time of the year for the rest of the US. People starting up pools and such. For me summer is my season to relax. Half the people leave Florida for the season so I can consentrate on getting caught up with paperwork and Installations.

If I step out of line here in the forum please correct me as I am new to this media.

Last edited by poolspapro_com; 06-12-05 at 11:01 PM.
Old 06-12-05, 09:46 PM
poolspapro_com and millenniumpools,

I welcome members with professional experience but caution our Forum Policies. Please review the Forum Policies which can be viewed by clicking the notice at the top of this Topic.

One thing that I noticed which you can resolve by re-registering your member name. For whatever reason your names, "Business Names", are not in compliance with our Policies. If you choose to advertise, contact out Forums for details. Please see the last 2 sentences below.

"Any ads, advertisements, contact information, etc. within the forum topics and/or within personal signatures is strictly prohibited. Ads, Advertisements, Surveys, Solicitations to market products, services and/or requests to hire person(s) to perform work, spam and/or chain letters, contests, pyramid schemes, phone or fax numbers, business and/or email addresses, links to personal web sites, business and/or company names used as registered member names, etc, are not allowed in any forum topics."

Thanks for being members of the Forum which helps others!

Old 06-13-05, 02:46 PM
new name

New name is in effect.