Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Garden and Outdoor Center > Pools, Spas and Hot Tubs
Reload this Page >

Spa panel icon blinks motor 2 shuts off sometimes

Spa panel icon blinks motor 2 shuts off sometimes

Old 11-20-05, 08:39 PM
ndhelpspa
Visiting Guest
Arrow Spa panel icon blinks motor 2 shuts off sometimes

I have a new spa Sun dance. Suppose to be great $11,000. I dug the trench put the line down wiring have a 60 amp breaker between panel and spa. THe spa is shuting off and the panel blinks sometimes the lights on panel. Sometimes the icon lock button blinks. They have replaced the mother board, and the main panel. already with a new one. This does not happen every time I try to go in the spa. Or the lights will go off by themselves. Sometimes icons blink on panel. I could have cut the wire by accident when i put in the tubing and put in the ground. would a cut in the wire do that, to the panel. It so furstrating. What is causing this head ache?
Thank you please assist me.

Old 11-22-05, 07:07 AM
D
DPW
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
ndhelpspa,

What a great name you parents gave you it fits your problem perfectly, Nd I think you problem could be equipment related or power related but not necessarily your installation. You must have power to the unit if the display is blinking. That would indicate there is an equipment problem somewhere. I am not a Sundance dealer, so I am not sure what the blinking would indicate. You may want to consider putting a surge protector on the line to the spa. Your spa has a computer on board and my bet would be you are getting some kind of power spike.

My other comment would be to talk to Sundance directly if you have not already done so 1-800-899-7727. They may have more information about the possible problems than your local dealer.

Good luck, when you find the problem let us all know.

Guru of Pools

Last edited by Annette; 11-29-05 at 09:09 AM. Reason: removed business website from signature - not allowed

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: