liner measurment please help at wits end

Old 07-10-06, 05:27 PM
huntingdogdaisy
Visiting Guest
liner measurment please help at wits end

I have installed a new liner on a 24 ft above ground pool It is a beaded liner and has popped off twice. It is a 52 inch pool how do i measuer the height of the liner. If i measure from the top of liner to the seam its 48 inches but the box and everything said 52 is this the wrong liner and that is why it keeps comming off

Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-06, 09:15 AM
it is very possible, you may have the wrong liner. you say the measurement is 48 from bead to seam?
it is possible that in the packaging process they stuck the wrong label on the package. i would call the retailer and let them know that there has been a blunder, and would they exchange the liner for a correct one. the only thing is you had installed it and added water, they will probably tell you that is is your responsibility to check the liner before ever installing.(this includes measureing). the only thing i see that may help you is the fact you have their liner and their box , so the odds may be in your favor.
the above ground pools that were sold when i worked fulltime in the pool business had a liner that require a wall clip that held the liner in place, then all had to be done was trim off the excess and done, before i was unaware that you had a beaded liner like a inground pool, i would have fore warned you. i am sorry that i failed to give you the accurate information.

you may also need to adjust the cove and the depth of the sand bed if they won't replace it.