new pool liner installed

Old 05-10-07, 10:26 AM
new pool liner installed

i had a new pool liner installed and in my area there is a high water table. I have sand bottom. didn't think high water table was going to affect liner to much because pool is only 6 feet deep. when old liner was ripped out sand under liner was a little wet in one area and water was dribbling in very slowly. so we decided to take our chances smooth out bottom and sides best we can and get liner in and start filling pool as fast as possible and take our chances. pool is full now and looks pretty good except in one area there is a bulge in the deep end on the side where it slopes down where sand is pushing againist the liner. is there any way at all i can correct this.

old pool liner was 15 years old and last time it was replaced did not have a problem with any water table i guess we just chose a bad day to do it this time.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-07, 10:57 AM
in the same area where the sand is bulging into the liner the line is a little off i am wondering if there is anyway i can fix these problems at all because they are pretty noticibale