Question On Jacuzzi Display

Old 11-02-07, 07:19 AM
S
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Question On Jacuzzi Display

I have an older jacuzzi hot tub that I bought about 4 years ago. It was a trade in on a swim spa. It was checked out by the dealer I purchased it from and it has ran great (knock on wood!) since that time. My question is this. Ever so often the display will show a strange reading (P S somthing?) and the heater will stop. I called the dealer that I bought it from and ask him what this reading could be. He was not sure but told me to try cleaning the filters. I have done this over the years and it has cleared the settings. I would just like to know this readin really is. When I bought the tub it did not come with a owners manual. I have also wondered if there are any other readings that might display and if so what are they? If anyone knows where I could find a owners manual or any info. on what these readings are please let me know. Thanks

Old 11-02-07, 07:29 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
PS is more than likely the pressure switch which is a safety so he heater will not function when water flow is not sufficient. Cleaning the filter will clear it. You should soak filter for a few hours in hot water and a tablespoon of cascade per gallon water then rinse well.

There should be several warning codes, I would look at manufacturers website for a downloadable manual.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: