Pentair Easy Touch Help

Old 04-08-08, 02:07 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Pentair Easy Touch Help

I have a Pentair Easy touch panel and the remote is programmed for the waterfall, pool pump and pool light. The pool builder told me I could add landscaping lights later and tie them into the easy touch panel; and program them into the remote as well. Calculated the wattage at 160. Here is where I have some questions.

1. Who manufactures a good transformer for this application? What manufacturer do you pros use. Can I buy a cheap Malibu 200w transformer/timers from HD, cut the cord and hard wire it into the panel?
2. How do I wire the transformer and the relay to the panel, I have the schematics. How do you program the wireless remote?

Is this something I can do myself? I'd hate to have the pool builder charge me for a service call, I'd rather be safe than sorry though.

Thanks,

Flanders

Old 04-11-08, 08:46 PM
S
depends on which easytouch you bought & how many circuits you have , for example , each piece of equipment you have is controlled on its individule circuit, say you have an easy-touch -4 and have a circulation pump, jet pump, spa light, pool light, you are maxed out on your circuits, in order to put an additional circuit on your control as in [ yard lights] you could double up your pool & spa light on one circuit & wire your yard light to the circuit you now have open.

steve

Old 04-16-08, 10:15 AM
Steve,

I have an easy touch 4 with one available circuit.

What brand of landscaping lights transformers are best for this application? Model #?

Thanks,

Flanders

Old 04-16-08, 02:16 PM
S
brand does not matter as whatever you buy will either be 120 vac or 240 vac , ...... most are 120 vac your open circuit accepts either power source.

steve

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: