Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Garden and Outdoor Center > Pools, Spas and Hot Tubs
Reload this Page >

Circuit Board Problem with actuators? Digital HEat Control?

Circuit Board Problem with actuators? Digital HEat Control?

Old 08-17-08, 10:54 AM
Angry Circuit Board Problem with actuators? Digital HEat Control?

I have a Compool LX 100. The controller no longer will operate the valve actuator for the drain valve. The actuator works, moving switch position will move the valve but when the spa comes on the valve is not actuated. It is set on auto and the actuator switches are in the operate mode (not centered) Am I looking at a new controller board or is there something else?

If I have to replace the board, I would like to upgrade to something that will allow me to digitally control the heater rather than the mickey mouse dials that are super sensitive at high temps. The heater is a Triton Mini-Max Plus with the dual dial controls.

Help?

Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-08, 03:11 PM
how many circuits do you have ? each piece of equipment is considered as 1 circuit , example. ..... if you had 2 pumps & 1 pool light you would have a total of 3 circuits that you need to control. if you had yard lights that you would like to intergrate into your control system you would need a minimum of 4 circuits. its allways nice to have extra capabilities for future expansion.

steve

Old 09-08-08, 04:17 PM
Circuits

I have a pool/spa pump, water feature pump, two lightsFIO