Liner Help.... Please!

Old 01-27-09, 06:24 AM
F
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Liner Help.... Please!

Hello all,

I need a new liner, i had just purchased a house and the pool that came with it needs alot of work. Especially a liner. does anyone know a good place that i could get one, and if possible would i be able to put this in on my own? or with the help of a couple people? also how could i go about checking the pump, and the filter and what-not? i live in Syracuse NY, and it's really cold out and about 2 feet of snow in my backyard so i can't do it now but i will need to know how to do it when the weather warms up. and part of the old Liner is removed already, it's missing. the only thing about the pool that i really know is that it's an 18 x 43 Lazy "L" and it's big... any help would be appreciated at all...

Thanks

Old 01-27-09, 03:08 PM
D
Liner Installation

I have installed 100's of liners. The key is in the measurement of the liner. It is extremely helpful to know the brand of the pool, that will in turn give you the measurements. Also if the pool is already empty you might be able to find the serial number of the liner. It is typically on the back side of the liner. Giving that number to the manufacture you could have one made to the original design.

Old 01-28-09, 09:49 AM
F
only part of the liner is left... less than half of it... i have read online about how to measure the pool, it sounds kinda tricky but it's going to cost about 4-5 thousand for one installed, and the liner alone cost $2200... when installing a liner is there any special tricks or special instructions i should use?

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: